BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 1, 2011

night tht i cant sleep and i miss him ;(((

oh. okay. i dont know wht brings me here. i keep thnking my ex. ;(( i miss him so badly. really2 bad. ;(

adib, i miss you bh. im really2 sorry if i keep dissapointing you. ;(( you know what. though i still cant let you go. everynight i will text Airica said tht i miss you. i miss you so badly. ;(( i know its my fault. i've promised to you tht i'll be faithful. its true tht i've faithfull. but but, ;( i already mention tht i still love my ex aite. then you said 'you should be the one tht you love. not me sayang. :)' and i was like. ;(((((( mati aku. 

how could this happen to you. you love me sincerely b. i keep dissapointing you. im sorry. really2 sorry. evendoe you said 'sikda pa2' just like you always said. 'we never knows aite' ;((

boo, every night i'd check my phone. make sure tht im not gonna miss even a second to reply your text. and it seems like we're not gonna text again kan? ;( i really miss you voice. so badly. i miss your warm smile, i miss everynight we'll be otp and you sing 'one in a million' aite? ;( i miss tht moment. i miss it. i want you back. but i dont know how.

i saw you oredy got new girl aite? makes me feel wanna cry! ;((((((((((((((((((((((((((( how come. kjap jk dh da grek. ;( you know. i've punch walls dh kinek. smpe knk marah airica kmk eh. ;( i wanna punch you. but i cant. ;( thts why i punch walls. my hands hurt alot and its swollen you know. but i keep punch the walls. idc as long as it was my hands. not yours. its mine. ;(

evendoe my hands hurt. you doesnt know how does my heart hurts. ;( with you my life is so easy and i make it hard. i want you back. but i cant come back to you. i keep dissapointing you. and we'll end up like this. everynight i'll pray. so tht you'll text me. and im not feel alone. missing you. but i guess. thts just only a hope. ;( you're the one who understand me. im soorrrryy tht i still love you. ;(((((

0 comments: