BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

-.-

waiting for my sayang. airica. she's oredy sleep bo. im alone eh. i cant sleep. no worries tomorow goin back to sri aman. so sik sch la. cuti. gk pun dmam tok. F. dmam indh ku. 




so, lately kt sch. my girls always be the first. whenever they saw my face. they will cheer me up. and before they goin back to sch. they will kiss my cheek and said. 'dont sad my baby. ily. if its your problems. then share with us. problem kau problem mekorg juak.' happy to have them as bestfriend. ;')




its already 2.22am and im not yet going to sleep. 5am. and i will goin to sri aman. i dont thnk i need to sleep. i dnt hve any mood. and and. you know wht. i miss my ghost and my gay. ;(




i miss him. its already 3 days we're not textng. know why? bcuz he's at dorm. and i was like. pfft! -.- i miss you like crazy eh. we're textng. but kinda rarely. cuz he's using his friend numb to text me. the last word tht i still remember before he got back from dorm is. he said. 'just promise to me one thing. faithful to me while im in the dorm and i really2 love you' and i was like. 'aww. ;') i love you more gay. for sure i'll be faithful to you.' 




gay ay ay. you know what. i miss you bh. i ;( i miss you so badly eh. ;(( i need you. oh. okay. so. 1 more day to go. you can do it ira. i know you can. ;')

0 comments: